Following the General Information Meeting, you will proceed to your individual interview with members of the faculty. Your interview will last about 20 minutes.
1. Prepare a portfolio of visual material that represents your theatre work. The portfolio may include any of the following:
- A photograph of a set or part of a set that you constructed, or for which you hung lights, or for which you designed and/or built costumes
- Drawings, renderings, light plots, costume sketches, fabric swatches, etc.
- Models of sets or props
- Stage management scripts or prompt books
- Audio clips of sound design or sound engineering2. You may present your portfolio in hard copy or electronically. If electronically, you must bring your own laptop.
3. Be prepared to discuss your understanding of the materials and procedures you used to create theatrical scenery, costumes, props, painting, lighting, sound, and how you served productions as stage manager, designer, technician or craftsperson.
Find a printable PDF version of this information here.