Apply to UMBC here.
When applying, please indicate Theatre as your preferred major.
- Freshmen Fall Enrollment Application Deadlines
- November 1: Early Action Admission **Linehan Artist Scholars are encouraged to apply by this date.
- January 15: Linehan Artist Scholar Applications & Supplemental Materials Due
- February 1: Regular Decision Admission
- Transfer Fall Enrollment Application Deadlines
- March 1: Priority Admission
- June 1: Regular Admission
- Freshmen and Transfer Spring Enrollment Application Deadlines
- October 15: Priority Admission
- December 1: Regular Admission
BFA in Acting
Admission to the Acting, BFA Major is by audition only. Students may audition for the major prior to enrolling at UMBC or during their first year of study. Learn more about the BFA Audition process here.
BA in Theatre
Admissions to the Theatre, BA: Theatre Studies Track, Theatre BA: Design & Production Track, or Theatre, BA: Theatre Studies: Teacher Certification Pathway does not require an audition or portfolio review, with the exception of those students applying for the Linehan Artist Scholars Program.
We are always happy to talk with you! Please fill out the Prospective Student Interest Form, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (410) 455-2917.